Mar 1st 2019
On Friday 1st March, The UAE TOUR invites you to ride the UAE TOUR CHALLENGE 4 at Jebel Jais and then watch the world’s best PRO tour riders race up the mountain in the 6th stage of the UAE TOUR.
• This climb stage has a total distance of 46 km (25 km flat, 21 km climb)
• The registration and race pack collection point will be from 07.00am to 8.30am on race day
• Please note – there will be an additional 13 km of warm up/transfer by car escort to the start point of the race. The race will start when all the riders turn at the roundabout (close to Ras Al-Khaima) and finish on the top of Jebel Jais
• A start at 9am and with a cut off finish at 2pm - complete the challenge within 4 hours
• Refreshments will be provided at the finish line
• 2 hours later the Pros riders will race up the mountain
• Places limited to 300 so sign up today
ROAD CLOSURES that are happening throughout the day.
The Morning - The UAE Tour Challenge (rolling closure) from 9:45 to 12:05 - 30' ROAD CLOSURE.
After this the road will be partial open for cyclists and cars. So riders must stay on the right at all times.
The Afternoon - the road will be closed for the UAE Tour Pro Race in the afternoon from 13:45 TO 16:55. No descending will be permitted from 2pm and 5pm.
NOTE: Please check our website or social media for further information.